Why Partner with the 2nd Annual Operationalize: Expanded Access Programs
In order to be able to complete a successful expanded access program, many companies are eager for flexible and knowledgeable solution providers. As the 2nd Operationalize: Expanded Access Programs has a great focus on solutions and aims to give attendees pragmatic and useful answers to key operational challenges: your input will be vital to give a rounded perspective.
If you have relevant capabilities in the expanded access space and would like to align your brand with this market, partner with us to promote your capabilities through a bespoke commercial package.
Email email@example.com to learn more.
- Raise Brand Awareness -Benefit from brand exposure, not only across the three days, but pre and post conference also, to the expanded access community. Elevate your market position with unique branding opportunities, all while differentiating your services from other industry solution providers.
- Position Yourselves as Industry Experts -With the constant emergence of new biotech companies, followed by interest from large pharma and investors, this meeting is a dedicated platform to put your independent expertise in front of the key decision makers in the field.
- Meet and Network with Industry Leaders -This meeting is full of expanded access program leaders looking to see how they can effectively translate research into safe and effective therapeutics - meet prospective clients during speed networking breaks, 1-2-1 meetings and more informal networking opportunities.
- Generate Commercial Collaborations - Meet with C-Level execs, VP’s and Directors from leading biotech and pharma organisations who are attending this event with the mind-set to evaluate new solutions and ideas. Start those conversations that could become your next long-term partnership.
- Benefit from Market Insights - Understand how biotech and pharma are looking for services and solutions to help facilitate their expanded access programs, and match your solutions accordingly.